Further to our advice on 16 March of the postponement of the Northam Motor Sport Festival from the scheduled dates of 4/5 April 2020, we have now reluctantly decided that it is not feasible to run the event this year. We have made this decision in consultation with our Northam Organising Committee and other key stakeholders as we are unlikely to find a suitable date for the event in the latter half of 2020, and we do not yet have a clear timing on the lifting of government restrictions for large public gatherings and sporting events.
We are now focusing on the planning for the event to be run on 10th & 11th April 2021.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Please contact the Club Secretary – David Moir by email to email@example.com if you have any further queries.
VSCCWA Club President